Thursday, November 1, 2012

My experience with Devi Sthotras

I was facing life's toughest days during the second half of 2010 while at Dubai, mainly caused by the envy at work place which has gradually developed in to a situation where the relationship between me and my boss has started deteriorating. The bad element for this was a fellow worker, who has done all sort of malicious things to expel me from the job. But I don't have any other supports from any corner, a real helpless situation; I called my local astrologer and he advised me chant the slokas of Devi either in the morning or evening infront of a oil lamp. The slokas advised to me were Dala Strotham, Hryudaya Sthrotam and Kavacha strotham for 40 days, 11 time each days.

Miracle happened, subsequently while at job I was served with a termination notice by my Boss, but I don't know I got a sudden energy and boldness to fight back and argue with my Boss which has resulted in to cancellation of the termination letter.

Thanks to God and deity Devi for her blessings I am still continuing in that Job in Dubai.

------------------------------------------------
[This is a guest post by Mr.Pradeepan describing his personal experience with Hinduism. You can also share your experiences with the onlyhinduism community by visiting the YOUR CONTENT page]

1 comment:

  1. Who is that local astrologer, I would like to get in touch with him as My husband had to go through the same.
    sdreams12@hotmail.com...

    ReplyDelete