Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Lord Hanuman Always Saves His Devotees

Jai Hanuman. I wish to share a divine experience which i was fortunate enough to have in my childhood. I used to go to a nearby Hanuman temple with my father on Thursdays. The idol in the temple is covered with ghee every day form morning till evening. The idol is built out of granite, but even though there are 5-7 lamps kept in the small space confining the idol, the ghee never melts from the idol. One thursday while i went to the temple with my father, the doors of the sanctum sanctorum were closed for afternoon pooja. During the deeparadhana ritual, a lady who was standing and praying, suddenly started to jump about and shrieking. This lady then came howling towards me and my father. She started telling that there is a photo of Lord Hanuman at the norht-east side of my pooja room and that i should do a pooja for that photo on the coming thursday with small bananas. I was in shock and just kept gazing at the lady. Then when the doors opened, the lady just fainted and then woke up as if nothing had happened.

As soon as i went home, i went and checked the north-east side of my pooja room (we had many photos hanging all over the walls of the pooja room). And to my surprise, there was a photo of Lord Hanuman there. I myself had taken the photo from a shelf and kept it there on the day before, but not even my parents were yet aware of the photo's presence. I am sure that it was Lord Hanuman who had spoken to me through that lady. I performed the pooja as advised. That night i had a dream in which Lord Hanuman was hugging me and saying that whenever you are in any distress just remember me. I woke up with goosebumps and immense happiness.

Ever since that day i have never had any problem which i couldn't overcome, thanks to the infinite grace of Lord Hanuman. jai jai Hanuman swami ki jai...sri Rama jayam

---------------------------------------------------------------------
This post was contributed by Mr.Mahesh. You can contribute to MY EXPERIENCES through the YOUR CONTENT page for it to be published .

3 comments:

  1. for right pronunciation, kindly write Hanumaan mantra (for getting job) in hindi language too.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir please let me know how I can see my hanuman ji. I also want to see him (have a great desire). And also I please give me a Hanuman ji mantra by which I can get better luck, because I struggled a lot to gain any thing in life.

    I am doing job and also struggling a lot to get promotion, good rating and band here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Om..Namasthe Abhishekji...to get more luck and progress in life you can practice the hanuman mantra for jobs/promotions given on our blog...

      As for your desire to see Lord Hanumanji, almost every devotee would have that wish but God shows himself in his true form only to the pure and sincere devotees...so my advice would be that a devotee must first get rid of anger, ego ,greed and jealousy, and then proceed to pray to lord hanuman sincerely without any selfish interests, making sure that the only desire in mind is to ask for the vision of lord hanuman in his true form....i am not telling that you in particular have any of these negative traits, am just telling in general...once the mind becomes pure and one's faith becomes strong, God will be visible in anything and everything....May God bless you

      Delete